Please fill out this delivery request form if you are in isolation and are unable to get food in other ways such as through family and friends.
In isolation means:
- You fall into a category that puts you at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19 such as age or pre-existing medical conditions.
- You have no symptoms but a history of possible exposure to the novel coronavirus due to travel outside of Canada or close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have symptoms, even if mild
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a lab test for COVID-19
There will be a limited number of food boxes that will be delivered for free for those in emergency financial situations that are funded through generous donations on our GoFundMe page.
Emergency Financial Situations are defined as follows:
- You fall into a low-income category
- Your household income has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis
- Special circumstance (detailed explanation required)
Requests will be approved on a basis of need and food availability with those in emergency situations being the highest priority.
Filling out this form does not confirm your order. If your request has been approved, we will send a confirmation email directly to you with payment options. Please note that access to donated boxes will require a follow-up phone call from our team to confirm eligibility.
If you need assistance filling out this form please call our team.
In Edmonton, call 780-809-1962.
In Calgary, call 587-779-5009.
Thank you for your patience.
Looking for additional resources? Check out our continually updating spreadsheet of available resources in Alberta.
A full food box is $15. Below is a breakdown and example of a food basket. Please note that the exact contents of the produce boxes may change based on availability. If you would like to purchase more, you may double your food basket to $30. You can have a $10 produce add on.
Includes all of the following: